Search This Blog

Sunday 29 August 2010

Natalia Kills - one to watch part 2

Natalia Kills is an English born, up and coming act, her new single Mirrors is described as the 'Just Dance 2010' which is quite a massive deal to be compared to one of my favourite artists of all time, the single was released digitally to I-tunes USA and I am patiently awaiting the UK release.

So has she got what it takes at this early stage? I think so!! Her self produced track 'Zombie' has tinges of Rihanna' 'Disturbia' and a video to match. Plus the digital release of robotic/futuristic sound of 'Activate My Heart' shows that she is not just a one trick pony.


Kills is sexy, talented and has sparked the interest of many big names such as Akon and Will.I.Am. I for one am very excited to review the album 'The Perfectionist' when it is released here soon.



Furthermore, Natalia produces her own online series 'Love Kills XX' which ties in with the theme of her music.

Be ready for Natalia Kills, as you will be hearing her name again and again over the next god knows how many years, and I can't wait to see what she has to offer, I am as excited about Kills as I was about GaGa in 2008 which can only mean one thing 'success story' - defo one to watch.


www.nataliakills.com/ 
http://www.youtube.com/user/NataliaKillsVEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment