Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Cheryl Cole - The Flood

So Katie Melua, Take That and now Cheryl Cole are singing about Flood's! All within a year. Is this a good follow up to 'Promise This?' Erm.. sorry.. no..(sorry Cheryl) it's a different pace for Cheryl, the new album 'Messy Little Raindrops' has better offerings than 'The Flood' however I do feel it will appeal to new fans as well as hardcore Cheryl fans and is a slowie at this time of year I suppose. I do feel that the duets on current album are much better, such as 'Everyone feat Dizzee Rascal,' or 'Yeah Yeah featuring Travie McCoy.'

Where does she find the time though? She seriously does not stop, she is on most adverts, the X-Factor, flying off to America to record videos with Nicki Minaj and Will.I.Am and landing worldwide record deals. She is indeed in demand to say the least. I do think however Cheryl is going to have success overseas in the USA and I think its very deserved.

One thing about the video - she looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment