Search This Blog

Saturday 19 February 2011

Britney Hold It Against Me video

Britney Spears is back with new single and video for Hold It Against Me, firstly, is it a good comeback song? I am not so sure for a comeback as such,  it's OK but I don't like the video - just seems like she has tried too hard. I think I will always be a fan of hers to some degree but I am more old school Britney more so than new stuff, my old classics are Slave 4 U, Born To Make You Happy and Toxic. Still more recent tracks like Gimme More or Womanizer are quite strong tracks in the past few years.

Secondly, Hold It Against Me is a good song, it sees Britney going down a different road in terms of her musical style, however the video is not quite there, I like that they have used her old videos and showed how she has changed over the years, but the video does not feel right, bit try hard, but a valiant effort on the Spears camp.

Only time will tell if she can keep up with the likes of Gaga Beyonce, Rihanna and Katy Perry who are all leading the way in music at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment