Search This Blog

Friday 11 February 2011

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (AMAZING)

It feels like an age since GAGA was last dominating the world ten times over, but it was not that long ago - so to call this a comeback is a slight exaggeration - HOWEVER, what a come back this is, I instantly purchased Born This Way as soon as I got in, it basically cements the fact Lady GAGA is the most original, creative and biggest enigma in the world at the moment, she is back with this fantastically camp disco instant classic. I cannot wait for the album with the same title to be released, she is just a mega star of international epic proportion. Born this way is produced by Fernando Garibay, Gaga and DJ White Shadow and is basically a HIT.


I am not sure if I am the only one who can hear a teeny bit of Madonna - Express Yourself in this song? Am I wrong, personally I would not see that as an insult!

No comments:

Post a Comment