Search This Blog

Sunday 6 March 2011

Oh Land - Sun Of A Gun - a surprise discovery tonight

Ok - I instantly loved this, and had been writing to post's this week about well established artists such as Ke$ha and JLO, well I love it when you find someone totally by accident on Youtube and instantly feel the need to blog them! So here goes, Oh Land seems to be completely new though and it would appear I have not missed too much as yet, but first single Sun Of A Gun has already had 300 million views on Youtube...

Sun Of A Gun is a really catchy track and she has a really good voice, unusual and reminds me of someone else but cannot put my finger on who she reminds me of? Any help here would be appreciated.


She is a Danish singer and it would seem there is huge interest in her in the USA. So it is only a matter of time before she comes over here.


What do you think of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment