Search This Blog

Monday 7 March 2011

Soundgirl feat Twizzle - I'm The Fool

A new funky girl band known as Soundgirl have arrived, well they appear to of been going for a while now, and have appeared on several blogs already so I thought I would jump on the band wagon. I basically love them officially! What a wicked tune. I was happily flicking the music channels yesterday when I stumbled on this, normally I would probably not pay much attention but something grabbed me, I recall hearing another of their tracks 'Walking on Air' and so I listened all the way through and found myself humming away like I knew it, I so didn't know.


I love 'I'm The Fool' it reminds me of the early days of Sugababes meets Mis-Teeq with their own naughties twist on proceedings. I think of all the 'wannabe' girl groups/bands floating around at the moment, Soundgirl definitely have the potential to do well both here and the states, that is what's key, a global market and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment