Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

Porcelain Black feat Lil Wayne - This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like

Bit of a mixed reaction to this song on the Twittersphere, but I really like it, probably coz it is Red One produced and I seem addicted to all things Red One. Porcelain Black seems to have been going a while and has so far not made it, and would seem she has tried a new rote to her music, rock meets Lil Wayne. Perhaps some may say she sold out, I think she has just tried a different route and hopes it will be successful.

I predict that this will be a hit when it is released here, it will be released to I-tunes on 29/03/11 but not sure if that is UK bound or not?!? Hope so. I need to own this.

Of course, Porcelain Black will be compared to Lady Gaga, but I really do not see the comparison I think that she is basically the Veronica's in ONE. Remember them, twins - one had black hair the other has blonde/white - well combined, they are Porcelain Black?

This is what Rock N Roll looks like is pretty good, and a really good video to boot, she has the outrageous behaviour that will probably be very well received here in the UK, we do love a bit of controversy.

Apparently she knows Cher Lloyd... why and more importantly HOW?




No comments:

Post a Comment