Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2011

Kid Kasio - Over & Over


If you are a fan of 80s synth electropop (who isn't?) - or The Hurts you may well be in luck as Kid Kasio fits perfectly into this genre. Kid's music is epic 80s pop and I love it! Over & Over is so far my favourite and has a great video to it too - filmed in an abandoned theme park, it gives off an eerie retro pop vibe.


I have been fortunate enough to be sent 4 of Kid Kasio' tracks, 'Living My Life, Not For Turning, Over & Over and The Reason' all very catchy pop songs of yestertime, all reminding me of growing up in the 80s a kind of revisit to a time forgotten, but keeping it modern in a naughties type style.


I believe Kid Kasio to be a very talented individual with fantastic style and a sound that needs to be heard. Also I love love love the Kid Kasio website - its like a retro vintage shop where looking through it you discover things yo remember from back in the day, which I love a bit of nostalgia.


Keep an eye out for Kid Kasio, as I get a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of him in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment