Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2011

Gina G - Next 2 U

In a bout of recent nostalgic posts, what should come on my shuffle but the very first CD single I ever bought, by Gina G - it was "I Belong To You", and also had "Ohh Ahh...Just A Little Bit" the 1996 smash hit that was also the UK Eurovision song contest entrant. So began a classic re-introduction of Gina's collection and downloading another classic "FRESH" which just reminds me of a really cool summer whilst at school.

It was a huge surprise (but a pleasant one) to find Gina G on twitter! I began following and discovered she has been going strong all these years, and currently has a new single: "Next 2 U" which is still in keeping of her disco classic formula which wins every time, Gina has a huge twitter following and even responds to her tweets as I was fortunate enough to find out! Gina seems like a really lovely person and I love her music so she is a winner to me.

"Next 2 U" was written  by Gina G, Billy Pace, Duane Morrison songwriter for Madison Avenue’s UK #1 hit “Don’t Call Me Baby” and John Collins and it really shows as it is really catchy and proves Gina G is back with disco beats that make you wanna dance, just like its predecessors.

"Next 2 U" is out now and available on I-Tunes so you should go forth and purchase it like I have.

More information can be found on Gina G' website:- GinaG


No comments:

Post a Comment