Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Marina & The Diamonds - Radioactive

I have been a fan since those famous words of "Hollywood" "Oh my gosh you look like Catherine Zeta, no no more like Shakira, actually my name's Marina"classic and the rest of first album "The Family Jewels" was basically nothing short of incredible.. So Marina & The Diamonds are defo one of my fave bands out there. "Radioactive" is a return to form as is "Fear and Loathing" which sees Marina slowly transforming to the non ego "Electra Heart" which is also the name of the new album, and "Radioactive" is a video based around "Electra Heart" coming to form.


Confused? Well don't be, the song itself is just so damn good that the rest of it does not even matter! I can hear this becoming a mega summer anthem with remixes comng out our ears! It is a change in direction for the band and seems a dead cert for number 1!


I love it, digitally "Radioactive" is released 3rd October with the album "Electra Heart" to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment