Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2011

Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

Maroon 5 has always been a band that has released some decent songs and some not so decent, they are non-offensive, and as for Christina Aguilera, we all know I love her! I wish her last album, "Bionic" was bigger and she did more video's from it as there are some great songs on that album.
Adam Levine and Christina worked on the smash hit reality TV show "The Voice" and out of this the collaboration was created and the song "Moves Like Jagger" which is basically an anthem.

I think this will be a huge hit here in the UK - the video shows the love of Jagger and the love of the UK/States. It is a kind of vintage video and I love it! People will always love seeing Adam Levine topless and then there are the hardcore Xtina fans out there (me included) that will come out in their droves to support this damn fine tune.

Maroon 5 have had 4 albums and their most successful of course is "Songs About Jane" which included "She Will Be Loved & This Love" whereas Christina has also had 4 albums and I cannot list all the success she has had as we all know it, "Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter.." the list goes on basically but "Stripped" is one of the greatest albums ever created.

"Moves Like Jagger" is released on 14th August and I predict big things for it. BUY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment