Search This Blog

Monday 15 August 2011

Nicola Roberts - Lucky Day


I literally L.O.V.E. this song, I have not stopped listening to it on YouTube since they released it last week. It is pure genius! Nicola Roberts looks like she is about to carve a highly successful solo career away from Girls Aloud. I am patiently awaiting "Cinderella's Eyes" to be released, but for now I will just keep watching the video to "Lucky Day" and listening to "Beat of My Drum" on my Ipod.
 What's also great about this song is, it was produced by my favourite band - Dragonette, who as everyone knows are my all time faves and I bang on about them all the time and you can hear their trademark sound on this single.


The video to "Lucky Day" is also pretty epic, neon sperm, a strange dress, trainers that light up! NEW YORK the list goes on and on. Everything about this single is EPIC. Nothing else to say on it, you look for yourself, but be prepared to be blown away!


I have been waiting for a new song/sound that I can get really excited about and "Lucky Day" has provided this for me, I am literally typing at the speed of light whilst blasting "Lucky Day" full volume out of my speakers on my laptop and trying to sing along (badly) at the top of my voice whilst I replay the video for the 11th time in a row!!


I need this song, but I will wait until 18thSeptember when it is released! Boo.






No comments:

Post a Comment