Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

Natalia Kills - Wonderland

I don't believe in Fairy tales, But I do believe in Natalia Kills. As you all know I have been banging on about Natalia Kills for near on a year. I first heard Zombie last year and immediately became obsessed, then the release of Mirrors cemented my passion towards the end of last year. NOW comes Wonderland, an amazing incredible masterpiece of music, Natalia is creeping up on us like a stealth assassin and she will take over soon I can feel it. I have had a sneaky listen to the album Th Perfectionist and all I can say is WOW. It is an epic masterpiece, a pop triumph and if it fails to gain the momentum it rightly deserves then I will be massively shocked.


The video for Wonderland is a bit extreme, it shows great imagery and a coolness that no one else is quite touching on at them moment, but be assured, people will start to copy her technique and style soon. It references "Snow White, Alice In Wonderland and Little Red Riding Hood."


I feel really strongly towards this artist, mainly because she is something different in a very samey market. Now more than ever female acts are taking over and it is a struggle to stay ahead of so many greats but Natalia Kills is really spectacular and you need to purchase the album as soon as you can to support this British born megastar in the waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment