Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Alexis Jordan - Good Girl

Fresh off her success with 'Happiness' Alexis Jordan is back with 'Good Girl' another catchy pop tune! I love this girl, she is so cute and her music makes me feel happy! I hope she will get the support from this song that she got from 'Happiness' as it is just as catchy... I predicted way back that Alexis was going to have the potential to be huge, and here is evidence she is not a one trick pony. Really good song, it's another slow burner - people will slowly start humming it, then it gets on the radio all the time, you know the drill, before you know people will be saying in two months, Adam - have you heard that Alexis Jordan tune? I will say, yep - blogged it months ago! ANYHOW... new video is below, this is the sort of direction I hope Leona Lewis will take, their voices are not too unalike.

No comments:

Post a Comment