Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

Clare Maguire - Ain't Nobody - a hot tip for 2011

Clare Maguire is already a hot tip for 2011, I only heard about her over the festive period on a music channel and instantly thought, hmm this little lady is the Florence and The Machine of 2011, not that their music is similar but their presence and the feel of what is surrounding them. She has said that debut album 'Light After Dark', to be released in February 11, is an epic record, and judging from the below video this will indeed be the case. I remember when I first heard 'Dog Days Are Over' and told everyone I knew about it, and it seemed forever before it was famous, maybe that is the way Clare will go, but either way she will be a huge success all over the world, I can feel it.

Recording of the debut album has taken over 2 years and I am sure for Clare, the release of first single 'Ain't Nobody' is a huge relief to see her hard work pay off, and with the critical acclaim she is fast gathering, I think the only way is up for her in the coming months.

1 comment: