Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bruno Mars - Doo Wops and Hooligans

A third time at number one in the UK for Bruno Mars. I am really liking his music, normally as you can probably see from my blog it's all about the Diva's but rarely a musical male comes about that grabs my attention.


Highlights from debut album Doo Wops & Hooligans are Marry You, Just The Way You Are, Grenade and Runaway Baby' of course all tracks are amazing, I was unaware just how talented Bruno is, having written other big hits including Cee Lo Greens F*ck You, Travie McCoy' Billionaire, K'Naan' Wavin Flag and Flo-Rida Round Round. It seems there is no stopping this young guy from conquering the world. He has scored 3 UK numbers in a row and repeats the success across the world. Glee has covered his songs in the second series, including one that has not been released yet so that can only help in getting that song promotion (I wont mention as I know my readers in the UK might not have seen that episode yet).


Just The Way You Are is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard, and the album talks about every day type things that we all think about or do, it is a very real album if that makes sense?! If I was to choose anyone for him to work with, it would be Rihanna.


Anyway right now I am loving Grenade so here it is, the album Doo Wops & Hooligans is out now and is well worth a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment