Search This Blog

Thursday 20 January 2011

A New Girlband 'Wonderland' has landed

I am not going to compare them to anyone else, they are a different version of what is already out there, is it any good? I like the song... it's a pop song and right now the charts have many different types of music going into the top ten, it's probably the most varied it has been so there is room for a new girl group out there.

Wonderland' 'Not A Love Song' is a good track if you like your girl groups.Which I do so therefore quite like this. What do you think? I am yet to decide if this is number one material, but they have a good following and is a good first effort! I look forward to seeing what else will come from them. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel very 'meh' about this band/song. Also, one of them looks very much like Nadine from Girls Aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant, but they have a stronger song called 'In Your Arms' which they sang on tour.
    You should youtube 'Wondeland - Only Girl In The World' it's INCREDIBLE! The middle-8 is amazing, really shows them to be something special.

    ReplyDelete