Search This Blog

Friday 7 January 2011

Sunday Girl - Stop Hey another one to watch

I have just found another new obsession, I love Sunday Girl, new single Stop Hey is set to be released in the UK in January 2011. I think it deserves much greatness. Have a listen below. She is stunning and so cool, and unique, I want to see more music from her.. the voice is just amazing and captivates me. If you like what you see below you should check out Sunday Girls website HERE I love all the music on there and her random pictures of dressing up animals lol.

I think big things are in the pipeline for Sunday Girl, at a time when so many new UK female artists are emerging and gaining credibility where it has been so hard before, Sunday Girl is definitely a real contender for chart glory, along with other acts in 2011 Jessie J, Clare Maguire, Adele, Natalia Kills, Leona Lewis and Ellie Goulding there really is something for everyone. I am glad we seem to be getting more credible artists here, for so long our charts have been dominated by the American power diva's and now it is the UK's turn to show the rest of the world what we can offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment