Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

Dragonette - 5 reasons they should be huge

Happy New Year readers, what a way to start - blogging about the people that inspired me to start and the subject of my first ever blog (As seen here) this being my first blog in 2011 it seemed fitting to once again bang on about how great Dragonette are! They have so much to offer and I can't understand why they have not yet exploded into the charts.

I will start with most recent offering, Martin Solveig featured Dragonette on a single called Boys and Girls, it was awesome, HOWEVER, newer single (it has been around since June 10) Hello is genius and is now officially available for download, I love it so much.

Please if you like even one track below, look into their already vast catalogue of music, they have some really awesome songs (such as Take It Like A Man, Gone Too Far, Liar, Stupid Grin, Pick Up The Phone and I get around but to name a few more reasons to love them).

1) Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette - Hello



2) Dragonette - Our Summer - this is a tune of epic quality in my eyes.



3) Dragonette - Fixin To Thrill - equally A-MAZING.



4) Kaskade feat Dragonette - Fire in your new Shoes



5) Dragonette - Easy - slower but still a great song - tough choice as there are more than 5 reasons to love Dragonette.

No comments:

Post a Comment