Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Alice Gold - Runaway Love

Alice Gold is another up and coming act, I really like her voice, been listening to 'Runaway Love' a few weeks now, and cannot put my finger on who she reminds me of, but either way no comparisons may help her here. I like this song a lot, it's got a real retro feel to it that also somehow remains perfectly current.


Alice is set to begin a full campaign when launching the debut album 'Seven Rainbows' whch is set for release 4th July 2011. I am looking forward to the album and to see what else Alice can do, she is obviously very talented. The single 'Orbiter' is also a bit of a corker to be fair.


The UK, at the moment is banging out really talented performers especially young female diva' types and I think Alice fits in perfectly into the current market! 'Runaway Love' has already been A-Listed by BBC Radio 2 and she has had a great reception from 'Q' and is touring the fesitval circuit this year.

Check out more news on releases and other video' by Alice Gold HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment