Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2011

Fan Death - Veronica's Veil, Cannibal & Reunited

When I typed 'Fan Death' into a google search it came back with "Fan Death is an urban legend prevailing in South Korea in which an electric fan left running overnight in a closed room can caue the death of those inside."

However, Fan Death the band are a duo who are currently based in Vancouver, CA, comprising of Dhandi and Marta produce electro pop disco funk, something over the past few years I am getting into more and more. When you look there are a lot of duo's out there and some of my favourites at the moment include:- Van Go Lion, Lectro Lips and Chasing Pluto who I have found via twitter, a world of musical greatness and all of which you should check out or keep an eye out for blog posts soon. I am basically loving the electro sound, I think the first people to get me into electro music are Dragonette, whom I love.

The video's are arty, original, fresh and fun Cannibal is an upbeat disco powerhouse with a very creepy video, but also very watchable, while Veronica's Veil is an artistic and creative - and Reunited is a funny video featuring some pretty good dance routines and funny 'cameo's'. Check out the videos below.

Fan Death's LP 'Womb Of Death' is already out and well worth a listen, and for more information on Fan Death please click HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment