Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Greatest Hits of Ms Dannii Minogue

I was gutted to hear that Dannii Minogue is not returning to the X-Factor, yes I was a critic when I first heard she was going to be the judge, however over the years she has become some what of a role model to girls, fashion and relationships. She mentored the amazing Stacey Solomon in 2009 and the winner of 2010 Matt Cardle as well as 2007' Leon Jackson. She seems a genuinely nice & warm person and will leave a gaping hole in the X-Factor, which I will probably not be watching especially if the new line up rumours are true! I liked the judges line up, except for Louis, and now it seems pointless, I am a firm believer if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Anyway Dannii has had a long career musically and out of dedication to her - my 5 favourite songs below I think, are Dannii' greatest hits some of which should have been bigger than her sister Miss Kylie Minogue. Basically it is the Neon Night era that I am obsessed with and focusing on.


My favourite song of Dannii' are:-
1)'You Wont Forget About Me' not sure why, it is just the one I always seemed to prefer...





2) 'I Begin To Wonder' - I remember hearing this and thinking - WOW, she looked amazing in the video and I think it really was the first time I paid a lot of attention to a Dannii Minogue song! Could not find a decent video but you get the gist.





3) 'Put The Needle On It' - I got into this about 6 months after I was released, but loved it! When it comes on to my shuffle I get so excited haha its sexy too.





4) 'Don't Wanna Lose This Groove (sample of Madonna Into The Groove)' - love the sample here, I could not stop listening to this back in the day.





5) 'Riva feat Dannii Minogue - Who Do You Love Now' - this song is a classic dance track and when on my holidays at this time was on everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment