Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Wonderland - Starlight

When I first heard Not A Love Song I thought I heard and saw something enough to blog about them and although perhaps not a strong first single, people were quick to point out the song was not great, but I loved it and still sing it in my head.. anyway the amazing second single & video 'Starlight' has been released! I love it, and 'Starlight' can potentially be HUGE.

Ok, so 'Not A Love Song' should perhaps not have been the first single, but at least the band appear to be going down a different avenue to the mainstream girl bands out there releasing slightly over produced pop songs that are great at the time but fade away fast, I am hoping Wonderland' style and catchy songs have a longer lasting effect.

The band are Jodi, Sharon,Corrina, Leigh & Kasey and were formed in Ireland in 2008, and have so far made music that is both non offensive and has a chilled summer vibe and 'Starlight' has a really catchy chorus. I could imagine these girls at festivals doing really cool sets especially an acoustic set.

Anyway, Wonderland' self titled debut album & the single 'Starlight' are released 6th June 2011 and I wish them lots of succes.


No comments:

Post a Comment