Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2011

LectroLips - Voyeur

"A person who enjoys seeing the pain or distress of others" this is the definition of the word Voyeur and Voyeur is the name of an amazing song by LectroLips and it brings me no pain or distress. Instead it makes me wanna get up and basically living room boogie. Which I would if I was not writing notes constantly on all the songs that Ant and Leo have made, they are genius.


I see these guys as something pretty special, I think the big music industry is ready for a new wave of electro funk and I reckon this is the next phase. More and more people are popping out the woodwork with really well polished music that deserves a sitting in the charts. Musically LectroLips are really creative, their music is so much better than a lot of stuff currently out there, it's a fresh approach to the 80's bringing back some retro pop funk. They write and produce everything and have had their work featured on many different shows and adverts. Go over to their Soundcloud now and download some free tracks, free great music - you can't really go wrong there.

Whilst the majority of the music I do listen to tends to be mainstream, I am finding more and more acts like this and I stay interested a lot longer due to the fact that they are not over played on the radio, however, it would be good for others to discover these acts via the medium of radio and TV.

Check out Voyeur below or go to LectroLips soundcloud page HERE and download their music.

Voyeur by LectroLips

1 comment:

  1. Cheeky track! ....I don't think 'Voyeur' means someone who likes see others in pain though, it's the act of watching someone without their knowledge. Really cool post though!! Will check out the rest of their stuff. Keep up the good work! ;P

    ReplyDelete