Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2011

Carrie Mac - Till I See You Again

Carrie Mac' new single 'Till I See You Again' is pretty damn good. I really like it - she is one of a long line of Brit's that pose domination on the charts, she is young, fresh and stylish. The song itself is non offensive to the ears and borders on pop/country with a really catchy chorus, so catchy in-fact that, I could not sleep last night and realised the reason why was because I had this song in my head humming the chorus over and over again! So I blame Carrie for my lack of sleep the night before I started a new job, lucky I like the song :-) 


Anyhow - check out the video below for the single 'Till I See you Again' which is out now. For further information on Carrie check out her website HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment