Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had

Welcome Beyonce to your first post! Which is strange as I am a massive fan of Beyonce, seen her live, love her albums and general all round fan, so when I first heard "Who Run The World (Girls)" I have to say I was not impressed, and as time has gone on I still don't like it, but the good thing about Beyonce is she releases an album with a song for everyone, she does ghetto, she does rap, she does R&B, dance, POP, Hip Hop the lot.. so "Best Thing I Never Had" falls into the "Halo/Irreplaceable" mould but it is amazing, the video reminds me of Leona Lewis' "Happy" only for the reason it is wedding themed I suppose.

Although Beyonce' newest album "4" is not my favourite of her albums, it's still worth a purchase and I have discovered a good chill out album and there are a few more singles on this record.


Beyonce is an icon, and will be around a long long time so she can release what she likes and it will be a hit, because she is the whole package, performance wise, Beyonce is one of a select few that can nail an almighty performance/show every time whilst singing 100% live.


I love this lady, she is a powerhouse and has worked with everyone in the music industry from Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Sean Paul & Missy Elliot among many more . I think it was always inevitable that she was going to be the biggest entity from Destiny's Child. Long may Beyonce reign supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment