Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2011

Martin Solveig feat Dragonette - Big In Japan

The amazing album cover to "Smash"
So most of you will already be fully aware I am obsessed by Dragonette, and they seemed to have met a great music maker in Martin Solveig proving only too well with "Hello" from earlier this year (actually I first heard it in June 2010, but hey who is being pedantic?). Well on Martin' newest album "Smash" he has worked quite a lot with Dragonette ("Don't Stop, Boys & Girls, Hello & Big In Japan") which pleases me oh so much, as I need constant amounts of Dragonette on my Ipod.


"Big In Japan" goes on the same route as "Hello" but with a much harder impact, I love it, I can imagine a huge dance related video in a flash mob styled look, colourful and epic. I hope he decides to release this as I really love it, I repeated it 10 times in a row earlier as I need it to be played. Even as I type I have it on full volume loving the "S.T.A.R. That's what you are, coz ur big in Japan" you just need to here it.


Please invest in both these artists as I think they are really talented, and their music literally makes me wanna go freaking mad on the dancefloor, "Hello" always gets a good reaction in the clubs too.

The song is NOT 8 mins long tho.. sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment