Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Melanie C - Think About It

Taken from her forthcoming album "The Sea" Melanie C is back with her eagerly awaited new single "Think About It" which sees Mel back at her best. Not since her debut album "Northern Star" have I been really excited about Melanie C and we won't go into the whole "I Want Candy" part of her career. Lets face it, she was the most talented vocally of the Spice Girls and was always going to be around longer in the music industry side of things. Most probably had money on Geri but not me, "Northern Star" is still one of my all tie favourite albums and showcases Mel at a stage where she showed how versatile she is. "Going Down" is my favourite Melanie C song, followed very closely by "Never Be The Same Again" which is incredible and featured y favourite TLC member and late Lisa Left Eye Lopez.


Now Melanie is showing her pop fun side, and I love it! I think it has a real different vibe something she has not really done before and fits in well with the likes of Kelly Clarkson and dare I say it, Avril Lavigne. Although Melanie C is showcases something more mature and more advanced perhaps here with, "Think About it" her previous single "Rock Me" has only just caught my attention, largely due to "Think About It" but I also love "Rock Me" and I for one cannot wait to order the new album "The Sea" when it is released on 4t September with single "Think About It" released the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment