Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says

I really like "Who Says" by Selena Gomez & The Scene, I think it is another empowering song, and at the moment that seems to be the 'in' thing. So this fits quite well with the others currently around (Lady Gaga and Skylar Grey both have done 'love who you are' type songs recently) and although this is not my usual type of music I have now downloaded the new album "When The Sun Goes Down" which is out now and so far seems a good little album really especially the song "Whiplash."


I only really just heard "Who Says" purely because it does not seem to have had much airplay here in the UK, which is quite normal for acts like Selena, however this one is better, and listening to the new album sounds like she has matured from her last work.

I like that she is young, pretty but not in a naughty school girl way and that she is a good role model to younger girls. She has the Latino look that I think she is really beautiful. The video is good too - I like that it is not too obvious and takes a different direction in the 'love who you are' fight.   


What do you think of "Who Says" by Selena Gomez & The Scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment