Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

Natalia Kills feat Will.I.Am - Free

Natalia Kills is someone I have been championing from day 1, I love her, as you can see from all my previous blog posts regarding this amazing talented lady who represents all things musical, fashionable, sexual and artistic to the bone!


For some strange reason her career has not kicked off to the start I had hoped with previous songs "Mirrors" and "Wonderland" which are epic darkpop styled art influenced musical masterpieces. However, with a little help from her friend, Will.I.Am she is releasing another fantastic creative video/single with "Free" which is one of my favourite tracks from Natalia. The video shows that Natalia is very much a story teller both lyrically and when it comes to the treatment and eventual screenplay of her video's, it also shows a different side, with "Mirrors" we had a dark art type menacing video in an underworld type style, with "Wonderland" we saw a new take on fairy tales with no happy ending and another creative direction all inspired by Natalia's own imagination. With "Free" we have a much more underlying theme and shows her at a new level more sexy and more about fashion and its many different genres. 

 Natalia Kills has a really cool vibe about her, and I am just waiting for everyone to cotton on to the fact that she is incredible and for them to go out and buy her records!! Today is pretty momentous, as Natalia Kills has trended on Twitter (worldwide) which is a huge milestone for Natalia and her team and I hope gives them yet another platform to promote her incredible videos/songs/all round superstar prowess.

As you can see from my previous 4 blogs here I am a little bit obsessed with this British born superstar, I randomly stumbled across a video fr her song "Zombie" whilst looking for songs to create a creepy playlist and "Zombie" fit s well next to Michael Jackson' "Thriller" and Rihanna' "Disturbia" so I instantly began my obsession. 



No comments:

Post a Comment