Search This Blog

Saturday 16 October 2010

2NE1 - To Anyone

I actually love them, they are just what music needs right now a 4 piece girl group full of attitude, style and great music. I instantly purchased 'Can't Nobody' a stomping cracker of a song, that just grows the more times you hear it. The girls originate from South Korea, and although bands from Asia very rarely make it over here in the UK, however, I think these 4 girls can do it. Mostly I find them cute, but can see they are fierce. In fact they have been noticed by superstar Will.I.Am and he wants to work with them in the future, so if anyone is going to make them huge he will.

 In their native country they are a massive success. The end of 'Can't Nobody' is my favourite bit and makes me want to get up and dance! They have had 4 number one hits in South Korea.
They have two albums out (2NE1 & To Anyone) and can be purchased on I-Tunes, I have many of their songs currently making their way up my playlist.

Once again, I am hoping they will launch over here, they have English versions of their songs and I think there is a huge gap in the market for them..

http://www.yg-2ne1.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment