Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2010

The X Factor so far

I have now changed my mind as to who I want to win the X-Factor 2010. Basically I always watch these shows looking for someone whose music I would buy. I am usually pretty good at spotting who will be big and who wont. I believe both Rebecca Ferguson and Matt Cardle will have the ability to sell milions of records worldwide. So far Matt's two performances have wowed me beyond belief as has Rebecca. I therefore back these 2 to win. My only gripe about it this year is the fact that they introduced the wild card option and of the 4 acts only one was worthy a place in the finals - Tracy Cohen who is also amazing, a worthy third place I should think.


I think however, for Simon Cowell a female is a more worthy winner of the competition with Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke both winning and going on for big success, whereas past male winners have not done so well. People who come in as runners up usually go on to do well JLS, Diana Vickers & Olly Murs, but I do feel Cowell's music input is better suited to diva's |& not males. So it might be in Matt's best interest to come second and Rebecca to win. Considering we are at the third week I think the below performances are amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment