Search This Blog

Sunday 3 October 2010

Jamelia - Beware Of The Dog

All I can say is WHAT HAPPENED? I was just randomly shuffling my I-Pod and what would come on - Jamelia - Beware of the Dog. WHAT A TUNE. It is a thumping record that had number one scored all over it and yet NO it failed to make it. Jamelia did not get the right promotion on her last album 'Walk With Me' which is a shame because as a whole, this album is better than the previous two Jamelia put out. This song should have been her first, with a better video I guess, but hey ho. 
However, I am pleased to hear she is working on the next chapter and coming back with a big record. Fingers crossed she can get back to her Thank You & Superstar fame she had once as she really is quite good actually. Rumours are rife she is working with big producers including Mr Pharrell Williams, so I am confident she can do it this time round!  Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment