Search This Blog

Monday 18 October 2010

Freemasons feat Wynter Gordon - Believer

I think we first heard of Wynter Gordon on the Flo-Rida track Sugar hit, she has since gone on to record guest vocals for the likes of David Guetta, Freemasons and her own solo material. She released Dirty Talk in America and is yet to release it here but I think when she does, it will be big.


Believer is a great return to form for Freemasons who have had huge success both with remixing other peoples songs and on their own stuff. I think Wynters vocals work really well on this song and the video is as good as the song. Some of Freemasons work has been epic and I think this is in the same vane as the Kelly Rowland remix of Work which I think was way better than the original version. I am glad they are back as I always love their sound.





No comments:

Post a Comment