Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Mylene Farmer - Oui Mais.. Non

OK, so I do not understand a word of it, it's in french - but I love it, probably because it is produced by super producer Red One, who you may be familiar with by now, but incase you have lived in a cave the past couple of years, Lady GaGa BAD ROMANCE, Pokerface.. plus many other singers grabbing hold of him.

So to the star in question,  Mylene Farmer! She has been around a few years now but this has been bought to my attention for all the right reasons, and I love love it. Its really catchy and I find myself humming away to it without realising it, so it really does not matter that I don't understand the words, the music speaks for itself. Will it be released in the UK? I doubt it, but it should be given the chance with the right video. All Red One produced tracks seem to storm to top 10 at least! I can't wait to see the video.

1 comment:

  1. Whisper, everything said "The whole world depends on us"
    Fragile destiny and hostile world: you become crazy
    Whisper, everything said "but life scares me," she is still good
    To see you, even once, makes everything nice

    Look at me, "be in step" is not being
    That may be smart to do toc
    Immediately, it is the era of knock, it's no.

    Well, maybe smart, it's the era of toc
    To be authentic it will take stock
    Tit-tat-o change of era
    Oh yes, tell me

    Tell me yes but ... no, do not say no never again
    Love, the mask is risk
    Tell me yes but ... no, do not say no never again
    And more my heart under X
    Tell me yes but ... no, do not say no never again
    Love, my mask, this risk
    Tell me yes but ... no, God my God it's long
    Without you my body under X

    When night died, lying on its back, love makes everything beautiful
    Tell me yes but ... no, do not say no never again
    Love, mask knows your name

    Whisper, everything said "Ode to life, death composes"
    The night lies down, its eyes red, the blade is dull
    Whisper, everything said "If life is gay everything goes to water"
    O drunken boat, and joy is missing.

    You baby boy ...
    Love you baby ...
    You baby boy love ...

    ReplyDelete