Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Well, Well Well, Duffy is back

It's been a fair few years since Duffy exploded onto the scene, and with it she brought one massive selling debut album in Rockferry, and number one smash Mercy and the weeper friendly Warwick Avenue and Stepping Stone. Now she is back with a retro pop fused record Well Well Well.. it has a real 60's/70's vibe to it much the same as previous offerings. I am not sure with Duffy, she was a big success and I think she may repeat with the next album after years making it, will it be worth it? Well I cannot say right now but I shall come back to you once the album is released.


I think it's a good thing Duffy has not tried to change too drastically, she does what she does and she does it well, well, well, so why change a winning format. You either love her, yet to decide or don't like her much..if at all. Either way you have an opinion on her. I am a fan and first saw her on an album chart show special in 2007 and knew I was going to like her.

Well Well Well is released November 21st
Endlessly the new album is released November 29th



No comments:

Post a Comment