Search This Blog

Sunday 17 October 2010

Hurts - Stay

When I first blogged about Hurts here I knew that they were going to be huge, they then went on for a top ten single with Wonderful Life, a number 4 selling album with Happiness and have been touring all over the place. So I am delighted that they made the perfect choice for the next single. Stay is by far my favourite on the album and I was just browsing through MTV channels as I do on most Sunday afternoons when I stumbled across the song's video and felt compelled to blog it straight away.

I am literally obsessed with this band and see big things for them, something interesting about them is that they worked with Fame Academy and one hit wonder David Sneddon on the album and he has contributed to some really good songs on the album so fair play to him. I am looking forward to seeing Hurts live one day, as soon as I can I will be there. Cannot wait to see what is next.

My Highlights on this album are Stay, Wonderful Life, Better Than Love, Devotion featuring Kylie Minogue, Blood Tears & Gold and Silver Lining. It really is a great album well worth purchasing.

Happiness is out now and Stay is released 15th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment