Search This Blog

Thursday 30 September 2010

Glee

I love it - I am 100% a Gleek always have been, always will be - especially the one and only SUE SYLVESTER. I have been watching series 2 and am loving it! It is back full of humor and wit. I cannot say too much as I know many of my friends can't watch it here! But I think they have got back some of the humour that was left out towards the end of series 1, even though series one is still 100% amazing, genius, fun and brilliant, also serious when it needs to be.

Rachel has glammed up, Finn has died his hair, the rest of them have glammed up but Sue's tracksuit remains in tact! I really love this series, it's  fun and always makes me laugh, some of the music is cheesy but that's ok, we all like it really it's just admitting it! I wish there was a Glee club when I was at school, even though I sound like a bag of cats being thrown against a wall when I sing, I still think I would of got in some how!

My hero is Sue Sylvester, her wit, her hatred for others just makes me die with laughter. Whoever writes for her is an actual genius! I am glad they have got the permissions to cover more relevant and recent songs such as Gaga and Jay-Z, they do it well, they do it in true Glee style. I cannot wait to see the second episode with Britney Spears - she makes a lot of cameo's and always surprises me at how good she is in them.

Long live GLEE and their soundtracks, so far Somebody to love, Like A Prayer, Proud Mary, Jump and so many others are frequent songs on my I-Pod, I always feel slightly guilty walking along with it playing in my ears, but it always brightens up my day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment