Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bat For Lashes - Daniel

Ok, So I know this is old, however, it is AMAZING, it randomly came on during a shuffle fest yesterday and I thought, yea this song is blog worthy! It did not do amazingly in the charts or anything but has a massive underdog feel to it where it should have been.. yet here is another talent wasted on our charts,though second album 'Two Suns' did make top 10! 

Anyhow Bat For Lashes has been ploughing away slowly chipping off hot album after the other and definitely my top song of theirs is Daniel. The song, despite being released in 2009 has become a song on my I-Pod that is consistently brilliant, I never turn it off, never skip, it is basically timeless and if you have never heard it, I suggest you buy it on I-Tunes now, or at last give it a go, people are always too scared to listen to something new, or say 'never heard of em' well, now is a time to listen, people get overshadowed in the music industry because they are not releasing big over produced material. This song is a perfect example of an amazingly brilliant tune that should have been epic.  

Currently it looks like Bat For Lashes is working on a third album, I CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment