Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Clare Maguire Dedication

Since I began my Clare Maguire campaign to help in the promo of her amazing brilliant first 2 songs The Last Dance and Ain't Nobody, Clare has gone on to have a number 7 album with Light After Dark (though it deserves and probably will eventually become number 1) I was also very fortunate enough to see her perform live! Which was an incredible experience.



Further to this, I was asked to contribute to another mega fan's dedication book that he was able to present to Clare in person and she read it and tweeted him, he is also known as the amazing @SparkSparkSpark and you should so follow him on Twitter if you have the same taste in music as me and he is a really great person to follow and one of my fave tweeple.



I have sent my friend in America Clare's debut album and she gave me the following feedback:



"This album is amazing, seriously EPIC, I hope she comes to America so I can see her live, NO I have to see her live, The Last Dance is a truly wonderful song and so many tracks on this record stand out, Bullet, The Sword and The Shield, Surrender and Happiest Pretenders are amongst my favourites, but seriously WOW, thank you so much for introducing me to her"


OXFORD O2 ACADEMY 6TH APRIL 2011
I was lucky to go see Clare live in Oxford, and she was incredible! She performed all my favourites to a quality that not many people can do live, she sounded like her CD which in these days is rare! Plus the Chase and Status song Midnight Caller, a new song and a cover of Trouble In Mind. All of which were incredible. Clare acknowledged her fans by jumping down and going through the crowd, and even when I wailed at her at the end she still came over and thanked me for my comments in the dedication book. If you have not got a copy of Light After Dark, seriously go and buy it, you will not be disappointed. Feel free to check out my other blogs The Last Dance and Ain't Nobody by clicking on the names.


The Future looks bright for Clare, new single The Sword and The Shield is already Radio 2' song of the week and features the A List, I cannot wait for the new video. 


For more information on Clare Maguire visit the website Here




No comments:

Post a Comment