Search This Blog

Saturday 23 April 2011

Dev feat The Cataracs - Bass Down Low

Dev is a USA singer songwriter with a lot going for her, the 2010 sample of her single 'Booty Bounce' featured on one of the biggest tracks of the past 12 months, Far East Movement' 'G6', in which Dev sings the chorus on the track. She has since gone on to work extensively with the Cataracs feat on the track with New Boyz - Backseat. Now Dev has her own song out 'Bass Down Low' and, although I am not a massive fan of this type of music normally, I do really like this... really addictive and I wanna hear it constantly.
Although at this time it still has no been released here in the UK and looking through different sites there is no plan to release here yet? However I did see this video on a UK music channel? Confused? YES... well I predict people will catch on to this, the radio and what not and it will go on to become somewhat of a dance floor craze?

I love the lyrics, referring to Black Eyed Peas 'Boom Boom Pow', Some of the lyrics are quite naughty and perhaps would not advise buying this song for your children..

The as yet unreleased album is due in April and called 'The Night The Sun Came Up' I therefore feel it may coincide with her UK release? Hope so..

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. shes hella sexy, how old is she????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feb is 22 nearly 23 I think.. love her

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a top singer and sexey

    ReplyDelete