Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Noah And The Whale - Tonight's The Kind Of Night

Noah And The Whale have been on the up for years now, currently on their third album Last Night On Earth the band release second single Tonight's The Kind Of Night, and this is my kinda music! I found the previous two albums sightly depressing, and although a fan of the 2 previous albums - Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down & First Days Of Spring, I find that it is on Last Night On Earth the band have found a sound to generate new fans. I love the upbeat feel of first track L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N and that they repeat the success of keeping things positive on follow up Tonight's The Kind Of Night.

Having massive support from the Radio stations especially Radio 1 the band look like they will be bigger than ever with this current campaign. Most of - the video's from this album have so far been pretty incredible! Se the video for Tonight's The Kind Of Night below..

The singles and album are out now! I would suggest a purchase as this is an album for a summer's night, which in all fairness we have had a few lately! With a lot of competition out there everyone needs to make sure their favourite bands, artists and performers are not over shadowed by the big mainstream acts, I feel there should be room out there for everyone to get a fair look in.





No comments:

Post a Comment