Search This Blog

Sunday 24 April 2011

Clare Maguire - The Shield And The Sword

Having already done 3 blog posts on Clare Maguire, it is safe to say I am obsessed, I listen to her album everyday, I went to see her in Oxford too and she was EPIC, last night I saw her perform The Shield And The Sword on Ruth Jones Easter Treat and she was amazing as ever. The new video sees Clare strutting her stuff in a grand building complete with sexy dancing, a blonde wig, some hot outfits and some pretty special sunglasses, Clare is versatile and can sound good singing anything and looks amazing! She has a huge twitter following and support and I just want everyone to buy the album Light After Dark which is out now, request The Shield And The Sword with any radio station, as I feel she is gaining massive attention now and the more requests to get her on radio the better!

The Shield And The Sword is taken from Clare Maguire' album Light After Dark which is available right now, with the single release being the 9th May 2011. Go buy it people, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment