Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2011

Van Go Lion - Body Moves - Up N Coming

Van Go Lion are pretty cool, I am really getting into a lot of Electronic groups, currently top of the list are Van Go Lion, I have been following them on Twitter a few weeks and find myself randomly going on their website and listening to their tunes, I love Glow, Sugarblush, The Ache & Body Moves of course, any how, they have sent me an exclusive copy of their first single 'Body Moves' which you can purchase on I-Tunes in the USA but not quite here in the UK yet, however I hope one day we will be seeing a lot more of them here?!
I think it is mad just how many really talented groups and people re out there and it is good that now a days they have things like Facebook and Twitter to promote them, and people like me are out there to find them and hopefully help in promoting them around the world.

I think the sound is all there and they just need to get on the promo trail. I love them, friendliest people on Twitter so go follow them too.. TWITTER

GO VAN GO LION GO

Van Go Lion - Body Moves by PopInStereo

No comments:

Post a Comment