Search This Blog

Sunday 24 April 2011

Breakage Feat Jess Mills - Fighting Fire

Fighting Fire by Breakage feat Jess Mills has been clogging my I-Pod for a few months now, I basically listen to it over and over again. I love Jess Mills voice on this record and Breakage has already provided a remix of one of my favourite artists of the moment Clare Maguire' 'Aint Nobody', which is pure awesome. I now think it is time to share with people who might not normally hear this type of music, it is the sort of song on first listen you might not like, but give it a chance because the more I listen to it, the more I love it. You may also want to check out Jess Mills website and have a listen to her stuff, she is pretty damn good!

Below is Jess Mills solo single 'Vultures' and the video for 'Fighting Fire' with Breakage. Both are available on I-Tunes now.

Jess Mills - Vultures by Island Records UK

No comments:

Post a Comment