Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Alexis Jordan - One to watch?

I seem to write about a lot of people who never make it over here in the UK or are yet to 'make it' as I put it. People like Jesssica Mauboy, Dragonette & now Alexis Jordan, currently here showcasing some of her work I can only hope that we hear more from her. First single is called 'Happiness' and I really like it, it's a catchy dance track with plenty of humming ability attached to it. I like her too and the video is also good, check it out below.


From the same country that bought us Rihanna, Shontelle and even Livvi Franc, Alexis looks set to follow in the success of her fellow Barbadians. With a voice that has been described as 'perfect' she was first noticed by the judges of America's got Talent and despite making it past auditions was eliminated in the semi finals. Despite this she was signed to Jay'z records label Roc Nation where he became her mentor and all this before her 18th birthday.


I think 'Happiness' will become a huge hit over here when it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment