Search This Blog

Sunday 12 September 2010

New Music that I am liking - Kylie, McFly, Brandon & Alex G

McFly - Party Girl (GUILTY PLEASURE)

Now, I don't know if it's just the fact that MCFLY have promoted the hell out of new Single 'Party Girl' or the fact that it is actually quite a good track that I like, but I feel ashamed.. they are clearly talented lads but going back they used to sing about a girl who had five colours in her hair.. yawn, really not my thing. So the boys took a couple of years off, buffed up and came back with a racy video that most girls and some guys will love! Number 1 ahead for these lads, fair play to them.


Brandon Flowers - CrossFire
I like it, and what with Charlize Theron appearing in the action packed video which sees Brandon tied up throughout and facing imminent torture. To me, this is not a number one single and probably a very similar track to what the Killers could of done? So I am left wondering why he has gone it alone? I am looking forward to listening to the album as I like his voice and the previous offerings from the Killers such as Mr Brightside, Somebody told me & Human.



Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love
Remember 'Destination Unknown' all those years ago? 2007 actually it was a dance classic with horns and scantily clad girls running round in the video giving boys the horn! Well this is the new offering from Alex, and I love it! With the lyrics 'Im in love I wanna do it' you would think it was slightly awful, but its really not awful. Quite great actually..
www.alexgaudino.com/

Kylie Minogue - Get Out Of My Way
Kylie just keeps churning out great pop songs that seem to become timeless classics, and this is no exception, with a really good video and a fantastic looking Kylie gyrating all over the place you cant help but love her. The follow up to my favourite Kylie song, 'All The Lovers', from the album 'Aphrodite' this is another foot tapping, dance friendly song the proves Kylie is the pop princess and stays at the top of her game.


No comments:

Post a Comment