Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Enrique Iglesias feat Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat

They have 2 of the hardest names in pop to spell so I will keep it simple. Enrique feat Nicole - Heartbeat is one of my new favourites, sexy video & a great beat - good to see Enrique is doing some good music again, not since the 'ping pong song' have I liked anything as much as this. Enrique oozes charm in this video - something he does well, whereas Nicole is smoking hot in her scenes, a hot video that I am sure Lewis finds hard to watch.

As for Nicole, well she is working on her eagerly awaited debut solo album which is out soon, working with GAGA and Alexandra Burke's best producing buddy 'RedOne' who has helped create some of my all time favourite songs (Bad Romance/Pokerface) the future looks good for Nicole, fresh out of her surprisingly good stint as an X-Factor judge. Nicole brings a great subtle tone to this track which I think compliments Enrique' vocals perfectly. It is already climbing high on the UK singles chart and I would like to see it hit number one. A few weeks more and they could of performed it on the X-Factor which usually boosts acts straight to the number one!


No comments:

Post a Comment