Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

Kaci Battaglia - One to watch

I have been following Kaci Battaglia since 'Crazy Possessive' was released. It is a great pop song reminiscent of Britney Spears 'Womanizer' days and I really like it just as much. So, when I heard the new song 'Body Shots featuring Ludacris' I was very happy indeed, and then.. I heard this remix, which I actually prefer to the original and instantly purchased on I-Tunes.


So I am hoping Kaci will come over to the UK and start promoting her songs here, they have a good club vibe and we do like a dance here as well. I am also keen to here the whole album and see what the other tracks are like.


For the US fans, her album 'Bring It On' is out now, for us here in England, we can but wait, unless we all go and buy her singles on I-Tunes...NOW.

Listen to both below and see what you think.



1 comment:

  1. I agree Kaci would be a great success here in the UK if she was given some decent promotion. CP was technically released here but failed to chart (zero promotion to speak of). I hope Bring It On makes its way here and her record company put the effort and money that Kaci's music deserves behind it! :)

    ReplyDelete