Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Rihanna - Only Girl (in the world)

WOW! Rihanna is back - with a club banger - thank god!! Back to the her best. I liked 'Rated R' but it was a little darker and if it was not for 'Rude Boy, Russian Roulette & Firebomb' I perhaps would of gotten bored of it quickly.. I am a fan though and love many of the others, 'Take a Bow' 'Umbrella' 'SOS' & 'Don't Stop The Music' there are soo many to name you forget how many songs she has had, and how many she has worked on. Rihanna seems to dominate the charts and there seems to be no stopping her everything she touches turns to gold. I get the feeling she is going to around for years to come. I am looking forward to new album 'Loud' if the new song is anything to go buy. Below is a radio rip of 'Only Girl (in the world)' or if you want to hear a decent version head on over to the official website. I BLOODY LOVE IT.' What do you think?

http://www.rihannanow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment